Friday, May 11, 2007

Today we traveled to Zhuzhou, that is where Nora used to live. It was really fun because we got to meet Nora's foster parents. They were really nice. They gave a bag full of fruit to Nora and I. They did not get to see Nora because we were afraid it would be too hard on her. They understood. Next we went to Walmart to get Nora some of her favorite snacks and drinks and my mom's friend, Arlene, some apple coke. It was kind of gross because in the meat department there were whole chickens with their heads and everything still on hanging from a rack and they did not keep their eggs in a refrigerator. I do not think I will eat eggs for breakfast tomorrow after seeing that. When we got back from Walmart we were greeted by our very, very friendly doorman. He carried out bags us to our room on the 31st floor. When we got back to the hotel and got settled in I went and knocked on Jack's door and asked if her could go swimming. When we went swimming we made a whirlpool in the children's pool by going around in circles a hundred times. I was very dizzy but it worked. After swimming Jack and I went to play table tennis. We ordered cokes and they also brought us wet washcloths for our face and hands. Nora started to play and laugh with everybody today. She is alseep now and I should join her. As our friendly doorman would say, "Hi, Hello, TaTa"

No comments: