Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Meeting Nora

Making my sister smile


Today we got Nora. It was very exciting. She keeps saying she wants to go home to her Mama in Chinese though. Before I got her, I ate a really good breakfast. The breakfast had French toast and maple syrup and bacon. I also had scrambled eggs and grape juice. In the afternoon, me and my dad played ping- pong. He won a game and I won a game. Then after that I wanted to go bowling in the hotel bowling ally. It is cool cause it is on the 5th floor. But, we ran out of time, because we were going for a walk. When we were walking in the lobby, there was a big circle with flowers in it. I was not watching were I was going and I walked right in it. I fell over and scrunched some flowers and the doorman at the hotel laughed at me. Then we went for a walk. I saw lots of stores with Chinese words on them. When we got done with dinner I went swimming. This morning when I woke up I met a new friend and his name is Jack and he is my age. He is from New York. I went swimming with him and we played with a beach ball in the water. The pool was big and it looks like a lap pool. It was an exciting day today.










11 comments:

emma said...

hey Nicholas was it fun to make noodles, it looks really fun. how are you liking your new sister nora? she is really cute!!!!!!!!! you have done a grate job on your blog.

LOVE
EMMA

emma said...

Hey Nicholas,
we have been checking your blog every day but didn't know we could comment!
Wow China is beautiful! It looks like you guys are doing some great stuff! Were you sore after another journey up the great wall.
Sounds like Nora had a tough day. I bet that wasn't easy for any of you guys. I guess you just have to remember that she will be fine, and that she is so lucky that the Fraleys get to be her forever family!
We miss you!
stacy

emma said...

Hi Nicholas,
I miss you kinda!
riley

wyodisney said...

hey Nicholas! It sounds like you are having a great time. What a good brother you are going to be to Nora. I really liked the picture of you making Nora smile. Your blog is excellent.

Unknown said...

Hey Nicholas,

Sounds like you're having a great time in China. Your new sister is adorable! I'm glad you made her smile.

We've had a little trouble with the district not letting us comment to you but I think we have it fixed now so you should be hearing from lots of your friends!

Hope the rest of your trip is as fun as the first part!

Mrs. Palmer

Nicholas' Class said...

Hey you!
I'm glad Emma told me you weren't getting any messages so I could help fix the problem. Nora is so cute! She looks like she loves you already.

I took your t-shirt to the field trip yesterday and got it autographed by Joe Glen (the head football coach), the new head basketball coach, a football player named Stinton, and some others. It will be waiting for you when you get back.

We have computer lab tomorrow, so the kids can write to you. You have worked really hard on this site! It looks super! Maybe some kids will have time to write this afternoon.
Have fun,
Mrs. Black

Jill said...

Hey Blogster!! I've never blogged before. It sounds like you are having alot of fun in China. There must be alot to do and see. I think the Great Wall of China would be on the top of my list. I bet it was worth the hike and a little soreness. Nora is so cute!! I can't wait to see her. Keep up the good blogging tiger!!!

Nicholas' Class said...

Dear Nicholas, How are you doing? Is china ok? How is your sister? You shoud see the class room it is almost empty. Is the chinese food ok? Have a great time in china Your friend, Ricky

Nicholas' Class said...

Dear
Nicholas
How are you doing is china ok.
How is your sister.
You shoud see the school it is
all boxed up.

From Benjamin Harrison

Nicholas' Class said...

Dear Nickolas, What is it like in china? I herd that you woked on the great wall of china,your lucky! I bet your glad you got a new sister.Hows Nora?Well I have to go know.By From Emily Fender

Nicholas' Class said...

that is good that you made your sister smiles she must be vary to have a famly like you won a lot of toys we are going to tack a speling test see you by zach