Saturday, May 5, 2007



Hello. I mean Ni Hao.

Today I sat on a long plane ride. It took us 22 hours to get to China. It didn’t seem like 22 hours, it seemed like 30! But at least I had a back pack full of things to do like word searches, a portable DVD player, and my brother’s ipod because mine broke. When I got to China we went to the mall to eat dinner. Then Nikki, my aunt, and I got Dairy Queen. We got oreo blizzards. Now I am going to go to bed because I am so tired and tomorrow we are going to climb the Great Wall of China.

Bye,

Nicholas

2 comments:

Nicholas' Class said...

that must of benn a long ride well we havent don any thing fun and ricky is doing good and Eli is doing good and to marow we are going to fort coles and right after you left that day ricky and
Eli and me wur sad but we cant wat to see you and i will takl to you letter your friend zach.s

Unknown said...

hey nicholas, it looks like your having down there in china. i thught maybe you would have had enough the first trip, but it is a big place with lots to see and do. one question, did your old man lift you up to the rim or do they have shorter rims in china due to shorter people? i'm very curious! let me know man, hope your all having a good time down there.