Saturday, May 12, 2007

After eating my usual breakfast this morning our guide took us to a Hunan Provincial Museum. There we saw a dead 2,000 year old lady! It was very creepy because she was all white and she still had hair. We could also see all of her organs in jars, they were cool. After we returned from the museum I went and did my daily swim. I had the pool all to my self so I tried to make the whirlpool, but I got way to tired. I was bummed because my friend Jack went to Guangzhou today. I fly to Guangzhou on Monday and stay at the White Swan Hotel. I am so excited to stay at the White Swan because it is probably my favorite hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. They have a great breakfast buffet. After that we took a walk to the movie store and we got 14 movies for only 20 U.S. dollars! When we came back we got greeted by our friendly doorman. We wanted to take a picture with him because we are leaving on Monday and we like him so much. My mom, Nora and I took a walk to the friendship store. We thought it was going to be good because we were hoping to find baby shoes with squeakers, but it was boring instead. We saw 2 beggars today, they were laying down and weak. We then walked down to the baby store and the Whacko market and sat outside by the fountain. We also taught Nora how to count to four in Chinese and made her laugh with these cool magnet things. After that we went back into the hotel and just kinda hung out.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Hey buddy! Great job on the blog today. That doorman was awesome. I wish he would have worn his tall top hat though. Great movie selections you got for the family. Your sisters and brother liked the gifts, but want more, so you should get them something little in Guangzhou. Its beatiful here today (Sat) for Riley's soccer game and yardwork. I will leave you some chores, so you don't feel left out. Keep on making life for Nora and Mom wonderful. I can see she really loves her gege. Love Dad.

Dad said...

Give Mom a biiiiiig hug for Mother's Day. Oh year, tell her you will buy her breakfast this morning. :-) Maybe serve it to her, since its already paid for.