Thursday, May 10, 2007




Today was not what I would like to call exciting. It was okay though. The good thing about today was that Nora finally started to like me. We went to the Embroiderary Museum. I did not get to see much of it because Nora was holding my hand and taking me into different rooms than where our guide was. After we got back from the musuem I took a quick dip in the pool. Then we went to where you could buy embroiderary. My mom bought one but I did not because they were too expensive and I didn't really care for it. Then I hooked up with my friend, Jack, and we went swimming for about an hour. Then we went to dinner. The gross part was that Jack ate steamed snake. He said it was really spicy. I was going to try it but I wimped out, sorry Mrs. Black. See ya later, bye.




2 comments:

tyler said...

It’s the Weinbergers it looks like you are having the time of your life! Your sister is adorable! We can’t wait to meet her. Tannner and Riley had there first baseball game, they played great, winning 10-5. Your blog is great we check it everyday, we’ll chat at you later.

Tyler and Tanner

Mrs. Lambert's Class said...

Hey Nicholas,
Emma really wanted me to get this going and so Mrs. Black just helped me figure it out. We will email you tomorrow. Cute sister!
Mrs. Lambert