Monday, May 14, 2007

Sorry I did not post yesterday. Our internet was not working and by the time we got it fixed it was 10:30pm and I was sound asleep. Yesterday we went to a big park. Inside the park there was a reptile zoo. There was a snake in there that was so huge it looked like it had swallowed my dad. It was definately bigger around than my head and my head is pretty big. Then we went to the crocodile area. There were 3 or 4 birds in a cage that looked pretty sick but were still alive. The guy working there tied one of the birds to a stick and held it out above the crocodile. One of the crocodiles jumped up and ate it. I felt really bad for the bird. When we got back to the hotel I went bowling while my mom, Nora, and my aunt Nikki watched. I got 1 strike so I got a prize.

Today we flew to Guangzhou and now I am at my favorite hotel in the whole wide world the White Swan. Although the rooms are not that big we have a very pretty view of the Pearl River from our window. As soon as we got here we my Aunt Nikki and I went shopping while my mom had some appointments with Nora. I bought a jade Buddha necklace and two masks. Tonight we ate at Lucy's Diner. It is an American restaurant and I had the Great American Hamburger. It tasted like heaven. Well I had better get to bed now. Bye.

1 comment:

Nicholas' Class said...

Dear Nick,
why is he your favret door man?